The characteristics of exchange Sokouk :
• Owning an instrument of exchange gives you right for utilization for a specific period of the year and for a specified number of years.
• You can transfer usufruct to the second party for a period of one year or several years.
• You have the possibility of selling (instrument) again.
• It has the possibility of postponing utilization rights and carried over for next year.
• Utilizing rights can be transferred as part of the inheritance at death, God forbid.